How much time have you spent on the internet trying to search for an all in one media player for your iOS device? Even if you have come across one which you can use, you soon find out that it is a paid app, and might consider not spending money for a media player. However, you have several media files in different formats which are just refusing to play on your iOS device because of incompatibility. Well, you can now stop your search as we have hunted down the perfect media player for all of your file formats! And the best news is that it is completely free!
VLC Player for iOS had been released in the app market a few years ago, and since then it has enjoyed over a million downloads from users all over the world. We will tell you about some of the biggest features and benefits of VLC Player for iOS and why exactly is it the best option for a media player for you to download. Read on to know the amazing features and benefits you too can enjoy on all of your iOS devices if you download VLC Player app for iOS-
- VLC Player for iOS is an open source platform and is completely free to download and use! There are no hidden costs or in app purchases that you need to worry about.
- VLC Player for iOS can play just about any sort of file format. You do not even need to convert the file format to play it on your new media player as it is compatible with most of the file formats, even the most exotic file formats
- You can enjoy subtitle synchronisation as well as have embedded and external subtitles for your media files. What’s more is that it even supports DVD and SSA subtitles!
- VLC Player for iOS can be downloaded for iOS versions 7.0 and above. However, if you have an iOS device which is of a previous version of 6.1, you can still download the previous versions of VLC Player for iOS which will be compatible with your iOS 6.0 version.
- Your VLC Player for iOS automatically creates a library which has all of your media files, from movies to songs to videos of all kinds. The integrated search option of your VLC Player for iOS allows you to search through your library with the simple touch of a fingertip, and instantly find any media file which you are looking for.
- Now, you even have local network service discovery on your VLC Player. It also has native support for Plex and UPnP.
- You can enjoy seamless downloads and uploads of media files via VLC Player for free
- VLC Player for iOS lets you enjoy a full 64 bit support for all of your iOS device, such as iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
- VLC Player for iOS is now integrated with Drop Box, iCloud drive, Google drive, box.com and one drive for you to sync all of your media files seamlessly without any sort of hassles.
Downloading VLC Player app for iOS has never been simpler. Simply visit the App Store on your iOS device, and search for VLC Player. Click on the correct option and press on install. Wait till the entire file installs on to your iOS device, and the VLC Player icon appears on your home screen. You are now ready to use VLC Player for iOS! Simply click on the icon and start downloading or streaming from channels from all over the world. Enjoy seamless uploads and downloads on VLC Player for iOS.